Bill Clinton: Peace Maker of the Middle East

Bill Clinton during his entire presidency was active in pursuing peace in the Middle East.

March 13, 1996

Summit of the Peacemakers in Sharm el-Sheikh

At the Summit of the Peacemakers. Left to right: Turkish President Suleiman Demirel, King Hussein of Jordan, Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres, US President Bill Clinton, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, Russian President Boris Yeltsin and PNA President Yasser Arafat, Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, March 13, 1996.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Zittrain Eisenberg said...

Hi Bob,

You have some wonderful photos! You have two photos posted which I would like to reproduce in a textbook on the peace process. Can you please tell me how I can find the sources for them, so I can request permission to reprint them? (There's a free book in it for you if you can help me!)

Please send me email -

Thanks!

Laurie

August 26, 2008  
Blogger Laurie Zittrain Eisenberg said...

Bob,

Please leave a message for me here with your email or with information about the sources for your photos.

Thanks!

Laurie

August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home